Frequently Asked Questions
1. When might we get on your production schedule?
Thanks to all of the support for our business, our production calendar fills up rather quickly! That being said, the start date window for any given project is dependent upon a variety of factors including the scale of the project, whether it is an interior or exterior project, and how far along you are in the permitting and design processes. Smaller projects can start anywhere from 4 weeks to 6 months after initial contact whereas larger projects can start anywhere from 6 months to 18 months after initial contact. The best way to determine when your project can fit into our production schedule is to submit your project details here!
2. We’d like to do a remodel but are needing some guidance on design or architecture. Does MHS provide that service or assistance in that phase of the pre-construction?
We are happy to participate in the design process and while we do not have these services in-house, we have a list of designers, architects, and engineers that we work with depending on the scale of the project. This team approach allows for critical input to balance aesthetic, functionality, feasibility, and costs.
3. We see great recommendations for MHS online but are there also specific references we could call to ask some questions?
Of course! Our referral list is available upon request and we are very grateful to all of our clients that allow us to cite them as a point of contact.
4. Does MHS work with insurance companies on homeowner insurance claims?
Due to requirements within this industry that are difficult for us to accommodate, MHS no longer offers this type of service.
5. Does MHS offer small repair services or assistance on projects?
We offer consultation services that bill at $175/hr. These services will allow someone to get on site and provide immediate guidance. Please note that our consultations require a 4 hour minimum for services. You can request these services here.
We also offer handyman/repair services for small projects that bill at $155/hr. Handyman/repair services require a 4 hour minimum for services as well. You can request these services here.
6. How can MHS help us stay up-to-date with the latest information in the industry?